Monday, July 19, 2010

NEU - Web 2.0 and Social Networking

Welcome to class.  I will post topics, links and videos to support today's agenda.

Please watch the following video and comment.


To do
1. Create a Google Account
2. Use iGoogle and RSS
3. Create a Blog
   Create your own blog using Blogger (video)
4. Take a Survey here
5. Confirm you Blackboard account
6. Monday go to Snell Room 88 (12:45/12:50) to pratice material covered in class.

7. Join Twitter  http://sites.google.com/site/neuweb2
8. Join the class Google Site / http://sites.google.com/site/neuweb2/
    Create a page, insert your picture and information

12 comments:

  1. Hi Mary - this blogger site is really helpful. Can't wait to make my own. - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All--I found this! Great job, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the site - bookmarking it for safe-keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Looking forward to this week! - Rachael Barron

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me awhile too but I found room 88 in the Snell Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Testing out the blog from Snell room 88 (in the basement) on a mac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Everyone! I found the site!
    -Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all, finally we find this classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm about to start my 25th year as a teacher. This course will teach me that the more I think I know, the more I realize that I don't know! It will help to keep my computer concepts course fresh and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hunterje
    You are right as more we learn we realize how little we know.

    ReplyDelete